Cat: *paws me*
Cat: *bites me*
Cat: *kicks me*
Cat: *scratches me*
Cat: *runs away immediately*
Me: *looks down the bleeding hands*
Me: Cats are
Me: the best
Fic where all of the Avengers are trying to teach tech stuff to Steve (especially Tony who just gets so annoyed at his apparent tech incompetence) but he just seems super hopeless at it until one day one of them stumbles across a youtube account that’s filled with a series of videos titled ‘How Long Can I Keep My Friends Convinced I Have No Idea What Technology Is’ and it turns out he’s been gaming them for YT hits for months.
back in my day the reblog button was on the top. we had to scroll 15 miles through the snow, uphill both ways.
- 2 week relationships are just as important as 3 year relationships
- if you say you’re in love, great. THE ONLY PERSON WHO NEEDS TO VALIDATE YOU’RE IN LOVE IS YOU AND THE PERSON YOU ARE WITH.
- THERE IS NO SET AMOUNT OF TIME YOU HAVE TO BE WITH SOMEONE BEFORE YOU CAN SAY YOU’RE IN LOVE
- Just because a relationship is short does not mean it is meaningless
- Some people fall in love at first sight
- Some people take fucking ages to fall in love
- Some people never say it but show it instead
- Some people have one or two relationships in life
- Some have like 40 or something
- Some people only ever have platonic love
- Most people have crushes of some description
- ALL RELATIONSHIPS ARE IMPORTANT DON’T LET ANYONE TELL YOU OTHERWISE OR INVALIDATE WHAT YOU HAD WITH SOMEONE JUST BECAUSE OF THE AMOUNT OF TIME OR IF YOU HAD SEX OR NOT OR IF ITS YOUR FIRST,SECOND,OR EVEN IF ITS YOUR TWENTIETH RELATIONSHIP.
over and out!
friend: “i can only bring one friend. wanna go?”
Using the asterisk after trans* seems inclusive until you actually look at its history and what trans women and nonbinary people are saying about it. Here are some links about the nonbinary erasure and transmisogyny.